Monday, February 27, 2017

Happy to Tell Ya...

I'm happy to tell ya that I received notice today that I have achieved Juried Membership Status with the Arizona Art Alliance in category #2 (WC, Acrylic, Oil). This is both exciting and humbling not to mention the snazzy certificate to hang on my studio wall.


Also, I'm happy to tell ya that I have two paintings in the 2nd Annual 2017 Arizona Art Alliance Interpretations II Juried Fine Art Exhibit and Sale at the WHAM West Gallery 16560 West Dysart Rd., Surpise, AZ. March 1 - 30, 2017.


Little Dog and Beyond
 Acrylics


Journey No.3
Acrylics

Also, I have two paintings in a current juried Sonoran Arts League show titled the 2017 Contemporary Art Show at the Desert Foothills Gallery (Library) located at 38443 N. Schoolhouse Rd., Cave Creek, AZ. It runs from January 27th to March 24, 2017.


Journey No. 2
Acrylics


Untitled  3.23.09
Acrylics
Hope you can make it to the show(s).

I've been very busy the past few months since we relocated back to Arizona having been juried into several other shows in addition to the above as well as joining the Sonoran Arts League, the West Valley Arts Council and the Arizona Art Alliance.  Now I'm looking for gallery representation somewhere in the Valley. As they say "Stay tuned...".  Bye for now.







No comments: